please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Thursday, May 28, 2009

dad's Birthday!

So, dad always has spice cake for his birthday, mom put a cake mix on the table and told me to make it...So I made it and then everyone came home! (they went to the store) My mom took the cake out of the pan and dad came and stole a piece of it! And my mom didn't like it with a piece out of it, so she formed it into a jeep going over a rock, (sort looks like it, not really) Then she made the frosting! Except she made it to thick! So when we were spreading it on it kinda didn't spread and just took the cake with it! So that is how our "wonderful" cake turned out! And then to make things worse it wasn't even spice cake! Oops! It was still good though!

3 comments:

Allie said...

That is funny! It looks good to me! I would have wanted a tire piece so I could eat some chocolate chips!

val said...

Well, how creative to turn the cake into a jeep! And, I always love your Mom's spice cake....or whatever it turned out to be! And, your Dad's haircut looks nice and cool for the summer! P.S. Your dance pics above of so fabulous of all you girls!!!

Kitty said...

Cool! I think her jeep is really cool!