please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Thursday, June 4, 2009

blind me!

Well, i now have contacts. So, on Monday we went to the eye dude and he said "how do you survive? You are blind!" so, I guess I was blind, but I did survive so ha ha! Anyway, they put the eye drops in my eyes, and it made me so I couldn't see anything at all! Now I was blind! And then they expected me to put my new contacts in! It was really hard when I couldn't see them! So the next day I was drying my hand on a blue towel and then I picked up my contact and got blue fuzz on it! So then I was trying to get it off and I ripped it! oops......

5 comments:

Kally said...

Hurray for contacts, this is Joel, I have contacts also. I love them. Just don't drop your contact into the dirt and try to put it back in, it doesn't feel very good!!!

Kitty said...

Awesome! Were you really blind or you just could see a bunch of blurry things?

Karmen said...

Sorry I took so long to take you to the eye doctor! You're very cute and tough girl!

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention that you can't see anything close up.hee hee Just kidding. :)

Allie said...

Hope you don't get anymore blue fuzz in them!! Good luck!! :)