please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Friday, May 15, 2009

$150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so over the Summer i am going to a retreat for girls camp for a week! Anyway i have to pay $180 for it! (My mom and dad are paying for the other half because it is like $300 something!) So I have been saving up and I am at $152 left to go!

So the other day some lady calls the school and says Kaycee won $150 dollars for winning a poster contest out of all of Idaho! It was way cool! So I asked Kaycee if she would give me the money so I could go to retreat and this is exactly what she said:

"No, because after I pay tithing i will have only $135 and that's not very much money."

I was like that's a ton of money! Anyway she won't even give me a dollar! Well, i guess i wouldn't give her a dollar if I won.....

4 comments:

Kally said...

That is so funny! I probably wouldn't share my money either, better start babysitting lots!!!

Allie said...

How fun! What is a girl's camp retreat? Tell Kaycee good job on winning the contest! And watch where she keeps it so you can steal at least one dollar.... :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHHA YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME(THE CRAZY LADY) AT THAT CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just kidding.........we'll have fun!!!!!!!!!!
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Kaycee said...

hey i did not say that... well somthing like it. :0