please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tornado?!

OK, so last night my mom was taking Abby, Lacey, and of course me back from our dance practice! So we were in Declo and we could see all this smoke in front of us in Burley, we just thought there was a fire or something! And we get close to Abby's house and bang all this strong wind is blowing every thing and we can't see the road and trash is flying in front of us my mom is swerving the car! It was way scary! And on the way to Lacey's house there is this part of a building or something in the road and everyone is driving all over the place! Then it stopped! On the way to our house we passed all these fallen trees and a gas stations sign was totally knocked over! When we got home dad said that it looked like a funnel cloud! SCARY!!!! It was way scary and we aren't sure what is was! I am glad we are OK!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah that was majorly scary but it only lasted like 2 minutes!!!
Some power lines went down, trees, and stuff was flying EVERYWHERE!!!

Allie said...

BRIANA, BRIANA, BRIANA! I am so glad you are alive! Scary! Are you excited for school to end? I hope we can hang out this summer! By the way I haven't blogged for a while because my computer is broken!! Love ya!

val said...

FEROCIOUSLY Scary! That would be so freaky to see!

Kaycee said...

come on briana you need to blog more!