please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snowmen!!!!

The activity girls came to our house today, and even though I am in young women's, I still did some of the stuff! They made these cute little snowmen! They are way totally cute! (Kellsie got to make one also!) They also made these really good Turkey shaped cookies! ( I have to say shaped because when my mom said they were making turkey cookies I thought she meant cookies with turkey in them! Ewww!) they were made with peanut butter, and crackers, and then you dipped the in melted chocolate! they were very good!
any way I had a good time with the activity girls! ( after they left, I ate the rest f the melted chocolate with a spoon! YUM!!!)

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Awesome!I LOVE those cute snowmen! The cookies sound like they were REALLY REALLY REALLY yummy! Sounds like fun!

val said...

So cute! We have sock snowmen at our house too...the only snowmen we get to see around here! So, is your mom the activity days leader, as well as primary president? How fun for you to get to tag along with the younger girls..they probably think you are so cool and grown up!

Allie said...

That sounds festive and fun! I am glad they weren't really TURKEY cookies--YUCK! But turkey shaped cookies sound delicious! That is cool that you hung out with the activity girls. You young women you! ;) that didn't really make sense what I just wrote, even to me!

Tracy Beckett said...

How fun--what cute snowmen, and the turkey cookies sound awesome! I would have eaten the rest of the chocolate too. Did you save me a bite? It was fun to see you for a minute this weekend. Love you so!

Brielle said...

That sounds really fun! Are those snowmen made out of socks? I think we made some of those a few years ago!