please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween!

So, for Halloween, I made all my friends these cute little baskets with candy in them! They were way fun to make, and everyone LOVED them!
This is what I was for a party me and me friend Lacey did the day after Halloween! We had her little cousins over and some of there neighbors! All the kids had to go out to the back to find a small pumpkin that they got to paint and put stickers on! Then we played charades, first they had to pop a balloon then get the paper out that had a picture of what they were suppose to act out! It was sooo fun! after that we decorated cookies, and then gave them goodie bags! It was a great party, and fun with all the little kids!


This is what the back of me looked like! I mostly took this picture because I wanted you to see how awesome my hair was!

This is what I was for Halloween! I am not sure exactly what I am, but I am not a clown! I just kind of threw stuff on and called it good! We put balloons on a belt and but it on my waist, that was pretty cool!


These are my friends Katie, Lacey, Me, and Cara! We all went to my ward party to help out with the games and stuff! After that we went to a spook Ally thing! It was soooooo scary! I can't believe I did it! WE were all so freaked out! After that we went trick or treating to a few houses! Then we all watched the movie Practical Magic at my house, and Lacey got to sleep over! It was a fun Halloween!





7 comments:

Allie said...

That is way cool! Sounds like Lots of fun fUn FUN F-U-N! That was nice of you to have a party for little kids! That was also nice of your mom to LET you! I am glad you had so much fun! Love you and miss you like crazy! Oh- P.S. way to be brave and go to a haunted house!

Allie said...

OH I forgot something- I love the Halloween bags you made! Those are way cute and way creative! Check your email so you can email me! Ha ha Peace out!

Mindy said...

Cute Briana! I love your costume. I don't really know what I was for Halloween either. I just put a bunch of stuff on. . . Yours is super cute!
love ya lots

val said...

I love halloween! It is so fun to dress up, and you look way cool! I love the balloon belt and your colorful hair. Very creative! ANd how fun to have a party with the kids, and then with friends..so fun!!

And your background is fantastic!

Unknown said...

I love your blog it is cute! I also love your costume and you background it is perty. love ya Love Maddie

Kitty said...

That sounds like a GREAT Halloween!

Tracy Beckett said...

Briana--I love your awesome hair! Did it all wash out okay? Or are you still colorful...looks like you have had lots of fun. We miss the Burley Popes--love ya!