please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

nutcrackers!!!!











OK, so I don't know why, but I LOVE nutcrackers and so does my family! (well, my dad doesn't like them that much!) SO, at the store my mom found these cute little nutcrackers, and we just Had to get them! So we did! My mom has a big nutcracker though, not a small one! I don't think you can tell from the picture, but my nutcracker is REALLY fat! SO his name is pluppy! ( I think that is how you spell it, maybe it is not even a word! O well I like it!)



4 comments:

Kitty said...

I LOVE nutcrackers too! Expecially the little ones!

val said...

I love all the little nutcrackers! You all look so cute with them too...hurray for getting Christmas decorations out again!

Allie said...

That is so cute and funny! I love all of the pics!

Tracy Beckett said...

Pluppy is darling and plumpy! The nutcrackers are awesome, and you guys all look so cute.