please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shakes!!!! Yummy!!!!




OK, so on the 14-16 of Nov. Me and my family went to the Ruuds! It was sooooo much fun! Anyway while we were there We went to Huckleberry something. I can't remember what it was called.... anyway it is a cute little store, and it sells shakes! So, Brooklyn, Kenna, Kaycee, and I all got one they were very good! If you look at the straws they are awesome! They are HUGE!!!! It was soooo fun to drink out of!

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I want one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! They look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yuuuuuuuuuummy!

val said...

Yummy! Even though I'm freezing right now, I would love that shake! How fun to get to hang out with the Ruuds!

Allie said...

Cool! When I went there I got one with them too! I think it is Huckleberry Hut or house. Anyways, YUM!