please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl!

OK, so it I really don't watch the super bowl, but it is fun to have the party and the food! The only part of the super bowl I watched was when some guy fell and it looked like he hit his head really hard, but apparently he was OK! I also saw the part when some guy looked like he was doing ballet! any way, that is like all I saw!

OK, so the first pic is of me eating ice cream! Ice cream is the best ever!

This is when the 3D commercial came on! That was like the only part I wanted to see! I wasn't very good, but I don't care that much!




Look how good this caramel popcorn looks! It was driving me crazy! I couldn't eat it because of my braces! I wanted to eat it soooo bad!






Here I am drinking soda! You can not have a Super Bowl party without soda! (or popcorn, but I had to figure that out the hard way! JK) So our party was fun!

4 comments:

Allie said...

You guys went all out! I love food too Bri! I would have eaten the popcorn anyways though. Cute pictures of you! Love ya!

Tracy Beckett said...

Hi Briana! You are looking absolutely beautiful and growing up so fast...fun to see your pictures! And I love the cute blog backgrounds. Miss you, girlie!

Katie said...

LOL,so true!!thanks for helping me figure out how to make a blog!

Kitty said...

Fun! That's funny that it looked like a guy was doing ballet!