please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Thursday, February 19, 2009

sand dunes!

so, on Monday we went to the Bruneau sand dunes! It was really fun! The dunes were really big! The wind was blowing sooooooo bad. you could see a ton of sand just blowing off the sand dunes! At part of the dunes the wind was so bad that I just dropped down were I was and covered my face! It was scary because all you could here was the wind and screaming! If you tried to move you feel like you were about to be blown away! I would slowly just creep back down to were the wind wasn't so bad. It was funny because if you ran off the sand dune and jumped the wind would carry you a few feet! my dad tried it, and it looked really fun! I was going to try it, and I was all excited about it, then my dad told me what dune to jump off and it went like 38ft straight down! I was not going to jump! so I just ran down instead! There was sand all over after that! It was way fun! (if you want to see the pics better just click on it!)

6 comments:

Allie said...

I like the picture of you and your mom posing by the bench. I am glad you didn't listen to your dad or else you might be DEAD! Sand dunes are fun, except for when you get sand in your pants-NOT FUN! :)

Kally said...

What a cute family get-together. I love the one of you and your mom. So cute.

Tiff George said...

Did you get sand in your eyes from all the wind blowing around? I'm glad you still had fun, even if it was was so darn windy. I would've been too chicken to jump, too...I like the picture of you rolling down the big dune...looks fun!

Kitty said...

Cool! Except for the wind. Not fun.

Tracy Beckett said...

Wow, I went to those sand dunes when I was 13 years old with my school--it was so much fun! I don't remember it being windy, though. Those are great pictures--the one of you rolling down the hill is awesome!

val said...

Was this the same windy day as the balanced rock day? What a fun trip, except the wind! Sand and wind are not a good mix. We went to the sand dunes here once and it was only a little windy and it was bad enough. Can't imagine a SUPER windy day!