please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dance!!!!!!

OK, so we dance at halftime for basketball games! It is really fun and exciting, it is also very scary! So afterwards since I have all this hairspray in my hair, this is how it looks when I take it out! Looks cute right?!
This is Kaycee and me! We had colorful hair strips in our hair, Kaycee's was blue and purple, mine was pink and green! you can't see my colorful hair in the pic! :(

This is my friend Lacey! She is in my dance class! Our costumes are really cool! We also have leg warmers on, but you can't see those either! Anyway it was pretty fun!




4 comments:

Allie said...

You are a hip and happening girl! Way to go! You are brave...I am chicken! Love ya!

Tracy Beckett said...

Wow, I would love to see you dance! You are beautiful, Briana. I really LOVE the wild hair with all the hairspray! Keep on dancing...

Tiff George said...

How fun to be able to dance at halftime! I, too, would've loved to see you guys dance. Cute outfits, and cute hair! I even love your big hair with all the hairspray in it :)

val said...

Yes, I would love to see you too... have your Mom video and stick it on here, huh? And you look darling and what a great talent! You guys are famous!