please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Snake River Fun!






OK, so my dad's friend invited us to come on the river with him! It was soooo much fun! I went tubing with Kaycee and she didn't want to go on the waves so we just went straight and it was Boring!!! (well, maybe it was a little fun...) Then I went tubing with my dad, and we hit almost all of the waves, and it was a blast! My dad jumped off the tube into the river, and that ended the tubing! Dad went skiing and wake boarding a few times, and Kaycee tried wake boarding and got up, and went a little ways! I tried knee boarding, and I am never doing it again! (I tipped over and couldn't get the strap off my knees!) So then I just kind of layed on the board and the boat pulled me it was way funner that way! Then Kaycee wanted to try it the same way I did, not the real way where you strap your knees in! Sometimes we would stop the boat and jump off the boat into the river and float! Kelsie wanted to stop every minute, so she could get in the water! It was a way fun night!!!

4 comments:

Briana said...

I forgot to put the picture of Kaycee wake boarding!

Allie said...

Wow Briana you are a brave gal! The first picture looks really cool! I love how all the water droplets are still in the air! So I guess the water is warm now in the Snake River?

val said...

Wow, that looks like fun! (for you, not for me, since I'm deathly afraid of water higher than my ankles...speaking of, where is your Mom, did she come? Did she get in the river?) Anyway, you guys are all so tough and I'm glad you are not chickens like me so you can enjoy fun things like this!!

Kitty said...

WOW! P.S. I love the new backround!