please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Saturday, August 9, 2008

pizza

This is weird that I am blogging this, but that is OK! So I have had enough pizza to last forever! (not really!) On Monday my mom made pizza on sandwich buns, on Tuesday I went to my friends birthday party and of course we had pizza! Then on Wednesday I got to go to a temple practice from 3:30 p.m. to like 12:10 a.m. and my young women leader bought us pizza to eat! Then on Thursday we went to a few stores on the way home guess what we stopped and got? PIZZA!!! So on Friday when it is the day you usually have pizza we did not! Like I said, it was weird to blog about this... But thanks for listening! (OK, reading!)

6 comments:

val said...

How funny! It seems like we always over do the pizza too...when ever Karissa had it at school for lunch, we would get it for dinner that night too...but you had it 4 times in a row!!! That must be a record! Also, I must say that your new background is super pretty! I love it!

Kitty said...

That is so funny! Once my class won a pizza party for selling Dixie Direct things,and I loved the pepporoni's I think. So almost everybody gave ME their pepporoni's! And this boy named Matthew said, "Who wants this pepporoni"! And somebody said, "Ask Karissa". And he asked me and I took it. By then I had a whole mountain of pepporonies! Then I got so sick of them that I had to throw them away. This girl named Maddy had a lot too I think. I donit know if I said it all right so just read it how it is.

Kally said...

Briana you just made Joel crave some pizza, he is going to go make one right now. Funny Husband of mine. We like Pizza but we ALWAYS eat it also. Love it.

Mindy said...

Mmm! Yay for pizza! Though I know that it can get old when you have it day after day. I have had a couple of weeks like that. :)

Allie said...

Briana you just made me totally laugh out loud! You are so funny! I have had pizza for the last 3 nights... Oh and I was about to put this background on my blog! But my computer was freaking out so I didn't! So what my point is: I LOVE THE BACKGROUND AND YOUR POST! Ok I should have just wrote that at the beginning so this comment wouldn't be so long. Ok, I am done chatting!

Brooklyn said...

That is funny! I would get sick of pizza too! :) haha!