please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Friday, July 25, 2008

Twin Falls Temple!




We got to go to the temple open house in Twin Falls it was SO beautiful, I can not explain how wonderful it really was! Everything was so shiny and pretty!

After we went to the temple, we went to Gerties! That is the best restaurant in the world! people come around with different pizza and if you want it you get it, and if you don't they go to someone else! they have so many different kinds of pizza, like cookies 'n' cream, ranch chicken, cheese, meat lovers, Reese's pieces, ranch cheese, blueberry, butterfinger, strawberry, Hawaiian, and my favorite S'mores! ( it has little roasted marshmallows on top of melted chocolate chips! YUM!) There is soooo much more, I didn't even name half of them! ( I mostly named dessert pizza!) If you haven't been there you better go!







4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Thats soo pretty we really need a temple closer to us!!

Allie said...

Wow that is so cool! So did you do the temple celebration yet? P.S. Those dessert and real pizza's sound SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good! YUMMY! I've never been there but it sounds like a blast!

val said...

What a beautiful temple and family you have! So glad we got to see it while we were there! Next time we come, you'll have to take us to that pizza place. I've never heard of anything like it!

Kitty said...

I went to the Twin Falls Temple open house to! That pizza place sounds good!