please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Friday, January 2, 2009

cool stuff...but random!


Here are some cool pics that you will have to click on the picture to see better (if you want to see them that is!) The ones with the Hershey kiss is what Kaycee gave me for Christmas! I LOVE chocolate, but it is kinda hard to eat with braces! :( but I will find a way to eat it! (btw the little kiss in the picture is the size of a normal kiss!) The picture of the barbie is what I gave Kelsie for Christmas! Look how long her legs are! It is awesome! I had to get that for Kelsie! The picture of Kelsie at her new computer is kinda funny, because I was taking a picture of her when she wasn't looking, and I noticed her hand doing something funny! check it out! The last picture is when I came out of the bathroom and Kaycee took a picture of me! It is pretty funny!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Yummy yummy! That is a funny picture of you coming out of the bathroom! Those barbie legs are WAY long! Also Kelsie has a cute computer!

val said...

Cute pics, and cute BRACES! Karissa got a big hershey kiss too, but we forgot to take a picture before digging into it. Speaking of digging, is that what Kelsie's hand was doing before the pic???!!!! I love the long legged barbie, and your cute face!

Kitty said...

WE did to get a picture of the giant Hershey kiss! but it was with me..... That barbie does have long legs!