please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas!


Christmas! I LOVE Christmas! So this is what I got for Christmas! I got a mp3 player, that can do a ton of stuff, and it is awesome! Some really cute clothes, some scrapbook stuff, a container to hold some scrapbook stuff, a pink chair to put at my scrapbook table, things for my hair, cute jewelry and sun glasses, and a big green soft pillow! Christmas rocks! ( the outfit I am wearing I also got from Christmas!

5 comments:

Allie said...

That is so cool and cute! Love the jewelry! Guess what? I GOT A CELL PHONE! Yay! Love ya tons!

Tracy Beckett said...

Merry Christmas to you--looks like so much fun! Now maybe you can do some scrapbooking for me-you must be the scrappin gal!

val said...

For fun! And you look darling, and it sounds like you are all set for scrapbooking now, huh?

Kitty said...

Awesome! I LOVE the pink chair!

Ruuddudes said...

I know I'm quite late, but Yeah! Christmas is awesome! And I love your great stuff! That cute chair is to die for!