please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Monday, September 8, 2008

school has started , already?

how can school have started already!? This summer has gone by way to fast! well this is my first year at junior high! It is way fun! (except for when you have to shower in p.e.!)

I have an A B schedule so I go to 4 classes on A day and on B day I go to 4 different classes! So I have 2 days to do my homework! I am on yearbook staff which has been really fun so far! and then I have study strat, P.E. (grrrrrr), pre algebra, hon. geography, reading, hon. Eng., and science! well those are my classes! school has really started!!!!

7 comments:

Allie said...

Bri you have the same picture of you on your blog just like your mom! I think you look the cutest ever! I wrote a whole long thing about how I love your outfit on your mom's blog but I have to go now so if you want to know what I said then go read your moms blog! (that was THE longest sentence I have ever written!)

val said...

Wow, you are looking so cute! I love the outfit, the hair, the you...everything! That is awesome that you are in all those honors classes..good job! Too bad about the showers... I think that is some form of abuse...I remember they made us shower when we lived in Idaho, but not when we moved to Utah...Idaho must be less stinky!BUT the rest of it, woo hoo and have fun!

Kitty said...

You look cute briana! I the new song 7 things by Miley Cyrus.

Ruuddudes said...

You are stinkin' gorgeous! I was on yearbook staff, too. It was fun. The only real thing I ever did in there was make sure me & Val had lots of pictures of ourselves in the yearbook! :) And did you really just GROWL after the word PE?!?!? Where the heck do YOU come from>!>!

Brooklyn said...

You look soo cute! I love your outfit, & your earings are really cute! It's fun in Jr. High huh? I love it!! How can you not like P.E. The only thing I don't like about it is that we have to run everyday! At the end of the trimester we have to RUN 12 min straight! AAHH!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

You must be related to me, PE always made me growl, too. And the showering part gets at least a double growl...You look babe-a-licious!

Unknown said...

Well Thats is Great I have p.e. to Ok I must Be a Odd Ball I kinda like P.e. I have math, Computers, chorus, science, advisory, p.e., english GRRRRRRR, Cte. those are mine how do you like it Love ya