please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Friday, October 10, 2008

really extra totally late post!



OK, so this post is soooo late, but I noticed that I didn't post about my birthday! (my birthday was July 20th by the way!) SO here it goes! After the family reunion some of the family stopped by at our house and gave me a surprise party! Hurray! And they gave me all these awesome presents! Thanks everyone and sorry I was Soooooooo late!
(and I got an awesome blueish camera for my B-day, but you can't see it because I was taking the pictures with it!)

5 comments:

Allie said...

Cool Bri! I wish I could have come and partied with you! Love you and miss you like you will never believe! Love, Allie/Tally/Mario/________ (You know the blank!) P.S. It isn't a bad word! Just so you know!

Allie said...

P.S. One more thing, That is way funny that you still have the candy! And I love the earings!

Kitty said...

That was a WAY fun party!

val said...

We were so glad we could be there for your party!!! I can't believe you are 12... I remember when you had your one year birthday! I have a picture of you in a little cute purple soft dress with a birthday hat on. Where has the time gone?!

Ruuddudes said...

So, who the heck is Allie's blank line? A BOY!?!?!!?