please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Monday, June 30, 2008

chickens!!!!


OK, so we went camping for a family reunion in my aunt's yard and she had to go get eggs from her neighbors chickens! So almost everyone wanted to go and see! It was sooo HOT in there little chicken house thing! When we walked in all the chickens started flapping there wings, and running around! We would scare the chicken away and grab an egg, so we didn't have to reach under the chicken! (that would have been gross!) We found 7 eggs when we were done collecting them! The whole thing was weird, but fun!

8 comments:

val said...

Briana, I love your story of collecting eggs, so funny! I could just imagine you all squealing and laughing like crazy! Sounds like a fun egg hunt!

Kitty said...

That is so funny! I would probally be scared if I had to get eggs when there is chickens in there!

Allie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I love doing weird fun things! You guys look like a bunch of country girls... YEEHAH!

Deb-t said...

I have FRIGHT! Chickens are evil and I'm glad we don't have anymore at our house. I can still hear bokking sometimes, I swear!

Karmen said...

Oh Biggest! You need to post something new soon because I love you and you are beautiful and I can't wait to see you again! Oh, wait, you're sitting next to me!

Ruuddudes said...

Wait... did I get this right? You went near crazy, flapping, wild, pecking-beak CHICKENS but you were deathly afraid of my sweet little Sugar Ray?!?!

Allie said...

Karmen You crack me up!

Brooklyn said...

That's funny! I wouldn't want to reach under the chicken either!