please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Monday, May 19, 2008

chicks

My mom's friend had us babysit her baby chicks! It was really weird. there was 10 chicks in this container thingy. when I was sitting on the couch one of them flew up to the top of the container and stood there! It was scary (maybe not to you, but it was to me!) my mom hit it with newspaper and it fell back in the container! After that my mom and I put this lid thing on the chicks so they couldn't get out!

6 comments:

Briana said...

I forgot to say that the chicks would never stop chirping!

Kitty said...

How funny! I would have wanted to hold them! What color were they? Were they cute? Was Kelsie and your dad Brian there? How about Kaycee? Would they peck out at your hand! Did all of them have black eyes?

Ruuddudes said...

Oh, that is just too funny! Didn't your cats want to eat them for dessert? That would've made me scream...

Allie said...

Wow Bri! Way to babysit the chicks!

Tracy Beckett said...

I can just picture you guys all trying to get the chick back down! Funny girls...We had a mouse in our HOUSE (first time ever) last week...the week after all you guys slept on the front room floor! YIPES! But we caught him now.

val said...

What a funny story! That is funny to babysit chicks! That's what I always call my girls...but I guess this is way different! But thanks for babysitting my chicks when you were here..and my chuck...what do I call Gav?