please, make me feel important!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Refrigerator Magnets

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

weekend continued!


we were having way too much fun on the trampoline! we were jumping all over the place! we played many games on the tramp! It was awesome! In the first picture brooklyn, Kenna, and me were trying to run in the air!


At guppy's party we were taking turns hitting the pinata! of course it went youngest to oldest! in the third picture, it is me hitting the pinata. In the fourth picture it is Bridger! when the pinata finally broke everyone got a lot of treats! It was a fun weekend!

6 comments:

Karmen said...

Briana, we had a lot of fun in Montpelier, didn't we?! These pictures are so fun to look at!

Tracy Beckett said...

Hi Briana! Just looking at your blog for the first time--great job! So cute with the camo design! Looks like a great time in Montpelier--cute pictures!

Ruuddudes said...

Oh, this was SO fun! Thanks for posting this! And we need to do this more often... Except the part about hitting my head off and then eating all my candy guts! (I still don't think that pinata looked like me :))

Allie said...

Oh, I wish I could have gone! I sure miss all of my cousins! I hope you had fun with the chocolate fountain! Yum yum! Love you!

val said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We better plan something fun for when you come here too, huh? We can't wait!

Kally said...

Good Job Briana to start a Blog, Cute Pictures, Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Koriann's house, I wish I was in the cold, and you guys probably wish you were in the heat.. It will be fun to see you in a couple of weeks. Love, Joel and Kally Campbell.